Friday, November 07, 2008

what I've been up to...


putting my dslr to good use! 

Can you forgive me: I am ditching blogging to sell furniture!
Pur-lease... we'll be moving back to Singapore soon... have some sympathy on me, sniff! I just realised we could have sold our extra bed a few weeks earlier, i.e. as soon as we knew we could move out of our apartment at the end of November... So stupid... 

Actually it was quite crucial... the timeline was more or less set by when we could move out of our present apartment. For the past 6 months, we thought we could live in our present place until the very last week. Then all of a sudden in September, my husband decided we couldn't since we would be without most of our furniture: no beds, TV, toys and books for the kids... how can??? No kitchen wares for cooking too! So it's a more practical solution for us to stay in a serviced apartment in our last six weeks here in Frankfurt. 

Yes, this needs to be done. Otherwise the movers couldn't come six weeks before our departure. And we wouldn't be able to get our stuff back in Singapore in time to start up our household. 

1 comment:

monlim said...

I've moved so many times in my life that I absolutely dread it, so I empathise with you! But hopefully with your bee-you-ti-fool pics, you can sell the furniture at fantastic prices. See, the camera is a necessity for you!