Watched this clip on another blog. Can't help but think of Lilian! Religion and culture aside, this one's for you. Not sure if you've seen it before, I hope you like it :) Apparently, these girls are deaf and mute. Can you believe it?
Read from the comments that some are actually men, and they rely on signals from their trainers at the four corners of the stage. Still, it's really beautiful.
4 comments:
Simply mesmerizing!
Read from the comments that some are actually men, and they rely on signals from their trainers at the four corners of the stage. Still, it's really beautiful.
Amazing stuff! But why does this make you think of me?? I'm baffled :)
I knew you'd find it cool! :) I just knew it! In fact, your name just popped into my head as I watched the video! Also don't know why leh...
This is amazing! I'm completely mezmerized!
Post a Comment