"We love you, Uncle Vig and Aunty Bao!"
Thank you for the humongous Easter eggs. Of course, the prize wasn't the chocolate, much to Daddy's relief. Yay, yum, mmhhh... hear: Chocolate melting in Alan's mouth?
Beyond all doubts, the kids had their eyes fixed on the toys therein:
4 comments:
Phew!! Finally better now. Was suffering since Friday. Throwing up, fever, diarrhoea, abdominal cramps, flatulence, it all came together. Unlike Kristin, I didn't lose 10% of my weight though. I guess Kristin had it worse since she's only 2+. Am glad to see that Kristin is also on the road to recovery. Now, what did I wanted to ask you? Yes! How are you gonna eat the choc egg? Think you need a hammer to break it apart!!
Ooohhh... hope you are all better now. Drink soup!
Hee... hubby broke it apart. It's easy coz chocolate eggs were hollow!
Very happy that the whole Yeo family got to enjoy the easter eggs... Had a great time hanging out with you guys on Sat! Hope to do more soon when the weather gets better!
Yeah, it was great fun on Saturday!
Now that the kids are much older, it's easier to hang out...
Oh... I still remember those times when I was mostly homebound with them or just Kristin!
Yep, let's hang out more often before we are moved back to Sg.
Notice passive voice! Coz given a choice, I'd rather stay out of Sg!
Post a Comment