Monday, May 14, 2007

happy mothers' day to all...

At Sunday school worship this morning, I heard the worship leader talking to the children.

"Do you know that we Moms also have moms?" asked the worship leader.
"You mean, you have grandmas?" said one child.
"No, I mean, we Moms have moms and they are your grandmas, " explained the leader.
"Yeah, and the moms of your moms also have moms. And they also have moms and they also have moms..." exclaimed another child.
"That's right! It just goes on, doesn't it?" agreed the leader.

I was touched to bits and almost shed tears listening to all the children's talk this morning.

To all the mommies I know, and also to my Mom-in-law and to my dearest Mom, here's wishing you a Happy Mothers' Day!

A friend of mine sent this to me today:
It would take a thousand workers to build a castle,
A million soldiers to protect a country,
But only ONE woman to make a happy home.

To all you great women out there: You are the ONE woman! :)

No comments: