I was surfing around for a serviced apartment in Singapore for our coming stay in July. Bryan, too, joined me in my hunt for an affordable place. When he saw this photo, he just couldn't contain his excitement:
"Mommy, I don't want to stay here anymore. I want to go back to Singapore now. I like this pool. This is the place. Because it is not crowded! See... "
I couldn't stop laughing. I didn't invite any comments from him at all.

Yeah, I like that place too. Hope we can still get an apartment at such a short notice.
4 comments:
That looks so cool! Did it manage to secure a booking? Where is it located?
This is Dover Park View, located in the area where I grew up in. Looks like good news for now. There are still units available! It's next to Buona Vista MRT. So we can visit each other. Convenient! :)
hmmm.. is that near the city? We're looking for a place too for this CPE. How was the Joo Chiat place that you stayed in this yr? Any good?
The location is fantastic, Buona Vista MRT is within walking distance. Compared with Joo Chiat, I didn't feel confined to the apartment at all. What do I know, this is my childhood kampung. I grew up in the Holland/Dover area.
But I must warn you: These apartments are very run down. Coz they are really like those from the rental markets.
Actually, there are only three of you. So a hotel room in the city centre is still the best.
Post a Comment