Monday, May 14, 2007

my little prince...

Wow... I have no idea how much Bryan has grown until this portrait was delivered today. Now compare this shot with the one taken in last November, my little boy is beginning to lose his chubby cheeks fast. He lost weight? By no means! It's just that the baby fat is disappearing.

Now I regret not sending Kristin for the photo shoot on that day too. It might be too late to capture that cheeky little toddler's face. Children really do grow up too quickly...

I think the next time I agonize about when they will grow up, I shall look hard at this photo. It just tells me it's hard to freeze time. So it will be wiser to enjoy them now, the good days and the not-so-good ones alike.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

oooh what a cutie, he sure poses well.

You're right about savouring every minute of our time with the kids. That reminds me...I'd better get my butt off this chair and go give my precious darlings their goodnight hugs n kisses n tickles.

bACk in GERMANY said...

You are so kind...

Alan and I think the photographer did a great job. :)

I believe his teachers must have been jumping around like monkeys to get the kids to smile.

Speaking about smiles and tickles... watch out for a video coming this way!