Wednesday, May 30, 2007

macaroni carbonara...

After three days of Bavarian food (nothing close to Bavarian actually, mainly Schnitzel and Fries for the kids' menu), the kids were just begging for some macaroni when they hit home on Monday afternoon.

Dining out these days is getting easier with No. 1, but tougher with No. 2. As long as there's Schnitzel, fish fingers or chicken nuggets, spaghetti, No. 1 will just tuck in. But with No. 2, she's getting picky with food. And we realise that she only wants her homecooked meals. So whenever we travel, she's on a diet. She's already not a big baby, in term of size. Fortunately, we don't travel that much. If only I had one child... I would be following Alan whenever he's on a business trip.

2 comments:

Ivana said...

Or you could just feed her strawberries!

bACk in GERMANY said...

Yeah... that's an idea! ;) She's eating well again. She just makes things difficult for me, i.e. I got to cook all the time.