Thursday, May 31, 2007

tall, taller, tallest...

Last week at the mini graduation ceremony in Bryan's class, the parents were directed to this growth chart.

Looks like he's pretty tall for his age at the moment, despite being the third youngest in his class. At least half the class has already turned 4.

Between February and May, he's grown 5 cm. I think he must have shot up after the bout of stomach flu. That reminds me of a mom who once told me not to worry when a child is sick. Coz when he's well again, he'd have grown an awful lot, both in height and weight. She's quite right, isn't she?

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Sean is the same height as Bryan and he's turning 5 in September!! Helpppp!! Should I start feeding him long beans? :)

bACk in GERMANY said...

Haha!

I think the trick is not to feed anything.
Apparently, the tallest boy in class doesn't like to eat. Hmmm???