Friday, May 25, 2007

when I was 5...

oops... I was tagged - a new game I discovered in the blogging scene, thanks to Lilian.

When I was 5, I wanted to be a doctor. My only patient then was my little brother.
At 10, I thought being an articulate and powerful lawyer could help the poor defend their rights. Noble, noble!
When I was 15, my secret ambition was to be a writer...?
When I turned 20, I dreamt to be a rich man's wife. A rich tai-tai-wannabe, ha!

So where did that all lead me to?

Errrm, does blogging count? :p
No critics, please!

3 comments:

Lilian said...

wahhh, looks like you achieved all your ambitions:

Doctor? That's what mums are at home when the kids are sick.
Lawyer? When the little ones (if they are meek) need defending at the playground.
Writer? You're blogging!
Tai-tai? I rest my case.

;)

bACk in GERMANY said...

haha... Jack of all trades, but master of none... sigh!

Tai-tai, yes! far from rich though!!!

Can't wait for the kids to grow up a bit more... unlike your boys, my little ones still can't put themselves to bed on their own.

and during the most part of the day, i'm still stuck with no.2 while no. 1 is in school. so no chance to discover dining like you do, sigh!

Lilian said...

Patience my dear...that day will come soon enough.

For now, just savour and enjoy this supercute cherubic stage.