Friday, May 11, 2007

mothers' day lunch...

This wasn't the first time Alan and I decided to leave Kristin at Bryan's school for some hours of daycare. And she really enjoyed it. This morning she was repeating after her brother, "Go to school!" And as I was dropping her off for daycare at noon, we not only climbed up the stairs together, Kristin also counted the steps with me! She's really good now with her counting... ok, only sequential at the moment. Looks like she's all ready for school now. Pity that we have to wait till this fall for her to start school proper.

Anyway, for those three hours, Alan and I managed to steal some couple time and we went for a scrummy Indian treat just round the corner from our place. Something we can definitely not do with the kids around coz the restaurant ambience and food is not at all children friendly. This is for people who wanna dine with some peace. So that was our little Mothers' Day lunch without the kids and a little off time for Mommy in between the hectic dropping off and picking up.

Ok, this isn't exactly the spread that we had. I forgot my camera. So where did these pictures come from? Use some imagination, ok? :p

No comments: