Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reading 101

This was my featured photo in my Shutterfly Studio today:



Gosh, this photo was taken like, ermm, 4 years ago in March, when he was about 7 months old.
Yep, reading should start young :)

But of course, Bryan being Bryan, he was probably more captivated by the colourful photos.



Gee, it must have been a busy day for him: So much literature!

5 comments:

serena said...

From this angle, he looks so much like your hubby!!

Alcovelet said...

I had a double take. For a split second, I thought it was a newspaper he was flipping in the top photo!

serena said...

Adabel says Kristin is so beautiful! She said "I love her" huh? You love her? "ok" ha... kids love beautiful things!! Oops, in this case beautiful people.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Kristin: Thanks, Adabel! *blush* :) But I certainly hope you're not referring to these two shots of my brother! ;)

bACk in GERMANY said...

Newspaper?
Haha... it would bore him to tears - very little almost no colours!