Thursday, May 24, 2007

farm-fresh strawberries...

What exactly have I been busy with since our trip to Berlin?
CSI LV... I borrowed friend's copy of Season 4 and 5 and have been faithfully sitting in front of the TV once the children hit the sack. Hee... no photos on Berlin just yet.


You see, I'm so busy that I didn't have time to cook and do grocery shopping. So when Alan suggested picking strawberries this evening after work, I was all game for Weiterstadt at once! Dinner is settled and I can get strawberries for the fruit salad I promise for the school's picnic tomorrow.


But after 30 mins out in the field, and it's not even the hot noon sun, the father-and-son team declared strike. Alan said he didn't know it's hard work picking strawberries - see, first time toiling for his food. While the rest of the family worked hard to fill the basket, this little one was always seen with strawberries all the time. She had so much strawberries that she could only stomach half of her usual dinner portion.

4 comments:

Lilian said...

She is just too adorable!

I missed out on this Strawberry picking experience when in FRA. Really must find a strawberry patch in UK this season.

Ivana said...

Hee hee! She's so greedy and cute all at the same time!

bACk in GERMANY said...

You got to act quickly, Lilian. The strawberry season's gonna be out soon.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Yeah... I guess this is probably the only time when one can still look greedy yet cute. No man is gonna find that attractive 18 years down the road. :)