Have you ever taken that dare trip down to the supermarket with your ever curious little ones who forever have ants in their pants?
While I was surfing around looking at other moms' blogs last week, I finally found strength to continue my mission as SAHM, even if it means I have to be alone out there once in a while, grocery shopping with my kids.
Meet Dawn Meehan, my inspiration to be a better mom.
After having read her ebay listing or rather an account of her recent trip to the supermarket - which by the way has earned her plenty of fame, job offers and most importantly thunderous applause from moms all over the world and thereby making her the spokewoman for all moms, grocery shopping suddenly becomes a less daunting task.
And the next time before I erupt with anger, when my children attempt to do art pieces out of their meals on the table , I should instead learn how to take a few deep breaths and think about just what Dawn might write on her blog today, and then smile! That will certainly make my day easier and less whiny.
2 comments:
I know! I read about her the other day... she really does have a way with stories... Can you imagine each of us with SIX KIDS and NO HELP!?!?!?!
Hee hee... we'll be writing books, of course!!! ;)
But seriously, when I was reading her ebay listing, I was laughing so hard that Alan wanted to know what's going on. And prior to that, I dragged Alan and the kids to the supermarket with me after dinner. *blush*
Post a Comment