ahahahah!!! so cute! really, I kept laughing! now back to work for me... =) how long will you be in Frankfurt? I would like to come visit you sometime, only when it's convenient! =) right now, it's Schreiben for me!
hi puay puay! thanks! =) I will probably make a daytrip to Frankfurt sometime next year, after all my exams =) and then I'll come visit if it's alright! But I'll check with you again. =)
Don't worry, weekends are fine. I only have about 4 hours+ break from my kids every day from Mon to Fri. Hopefully, I'll get to know Frankfurt a little by the time you come. Believe it or not, I haven't been to any places of interest for the past 2 years here, other than the Senckenbergmuseum, Palmengarten and the Zoo - only places my kids wanna go to. Sigh!
5 comments:
ahahahah!!! so cute! really, I kept laughing! now back to work for me... =) how long will you be in Frankfurt? I would like to come visit you sometime, only when it's convenient! =) right now, it's Schreiben for me!
Hi Ruth!
We'll be here till October 08, at least.
In the meantime, if you're free to pop by over a weekend, you're most welcome to stay over.
My parents will coming over to stay for 3 months soon (end Nov - end Feb). So anytime from now till end of Nov is quite convenient, or after Feb.
hi puay puay! thanks! =) I will probably make a daytrip to Frankfurt sometime next year, after all my exams =) and then I'll come visit if it's alright! But I'll check with you again. =)
sorry so rude of me, Thank you puay puay! =)
Hi Ruth!
Don't worry, weekends are fine. I only have about 4 hours+ break from my kids every day from Mon to Fri. Hopefully, I'll get to know Frankfurt a little by the time you come. Believe it or not, I haven't been to any places of interest for the past 2 years here, other than the Senckenbergmuseum, Palmengarten and the Zoo - only places my kids wanna go to. Sigh!
Post a Comment