Saturday, September 08, 2007

missing madeleine...

I've been following the recent twists of the missing Madeleine rather closely the past couple of days. Apparently, recent DNA findings in a car have led the Portuguese police to declare Madeleine's parents as formal suspects to the case. That's so mind-boggling!
You mean the same parents that have rallied so much international attention to search for their daughter Madeleine are now declared as suspects? Uh-huh, yeah, or so according to the detectives in Praia da Luz.

Good grief... may the truth come to light soon. And as a parent, I really can't imagine Gerry and Kate McCann harming their daughter, for whom they have so publicly been professing their love in the past 128 days through searching, hoping, praying, and awaiting her safe return.

2 comments:

Ivana said...

It's crazy isn't it? I can't believe that they'd do something to their little girl as well. The media just want their papers sold I guess. Grrrrr

bACk in GERMANY said...

I wonder if it's some conspiracy to shirk off the responsibility of searching for Maddie.

If the parents really did something, they can't be convicted unless the body is found. The CSI in me speaking here...

Either way, it's not gonna be pretty for poor Maddie.