Bryan burst out singing this song while he was putting his toys away this evening.
"There's red for the stop sign and green for the trees
And blue for the skies and seas
This is a song about colours, colours... we see them all around.
Red stand up, blue stand up, yellow stand up, everyone stand up.
This is a song about colours, colours..."
I'm impressed by what he caught on in school for this week. Yep, this week's theme is Colours and Shapes.
During our playdate with one of his good friends from his class today, it was so much fun observing the kids goofing around with an old game I used to play with my friends too.
It went like this:
Who took the cookies from the cookie jar.
Who me?
Yes, you!
Couldn't be!
Then who?
Ryan took the cookies from the cookie jar.
Who me?
Yes, you!
Couldn't be!
Then who?
Bryan took the cookies from the cookie jar.
Who me?
Yes, you!
Couldn't be!
Then who?
Mommy took the cookies from the cookie jar. (I had to play along when I heard my name.)
Who me?
Yes, you!
Couldn't be!
Then who?
Kristin took the cookies from the cookie jar.
Who me?
Yes, you!
Couldn't be!
Then who?
Again, I was pretty impressed by these two four-year-olds. They were listening to each other intently to continue the chant.
No comments:
Post a Comment