Yep, I finally succumb to all those yummy posts that I've been reading much too often on blogs. So I decided to try my hand at baking today! Thanks to Bill Granger's recipe, things did turn out pretty well this evening.
A little hiccup though: The icing was much too runny for a novice like me to handle. No offense to Bill's recipe! In fact, I thought his recommended white chocolate + sour cream icing tastes delightfully delicious! I'm just disappointed to a tiny degree that I couldn't do art with my new icing kit.
Oops, I almost forgot to add that I had some "helpers" too - some were way too eager or much too helpful than the others. While I was frosting the cupcakes, I had to scream for Alan to remove both children and at one time, Bryan coz he was helping himself to all the M&M's instead of using them to decorate the cupcakes!
4 comments:
u did a pretty neat job too, just like all the baker mommies we know.
More?
Definitely! :)
In the meantime, gotta consult my friend Wendy for lots and lots of help first!!!!
Wah, looks delicious! Have to call you Cupcake Cindy now, Well done!
Haha... and with all the butter and sugar that I'm consuming, I very well look like a cupcake myself very soon too :p
Post a Comment