It's Wii!

Not only is Bryan hooked on it, so are Daddy and Mommy. The only person feels left out most of the time is, unfortunately, Kristin. Being the youngest one, she's yet come to learn how to maneuver with the wii-mote. So far, the whole family has had so much fun doing Wii Sports together. Oh boy, Bryan's a natural when it comes to bowling. I get to play baseball for the 1st time. Ever! And finally, I have someone to play tennis with.
And whoever says that video games get in the way of learning? Try Big Brain Academy! It really is a bad idea to play Big Brain after the kids are in bed. We find that we are too alert to go to sleep at 2 o'clock in the morning!
8 comments:
Wii? What's that?
A runaway success for nintendo.
In short: Just video games with wireless remote control.
Ben tried that today! There's a gaming exhibition at suntec and he tried bowling. he sucks but I think he had fun. How much did you pay for yours? in sing, it's S$659
Alan says you need to check what comes in the bundle of SGD 659.
Over here, we paid Eur 250 which is about SGD 500, but we only got the game console, a wii-mote and a nunchuk and one game (Wii Sports).
We got another wii-mote that comes with another game (Wii Play) and nunchuk (I think EUR 50 + EUR 20). So everything adds up to be about the same...
Hee... not just Ben right? Mommy's also keen to play???
not quite sure what the bundle consists of ... we were not there for the gaming convention, and happened to see it there. Only Ben wanted lah ... I've long given up my gaming passion. we'll not get it now, just curious on the price only. price would definitely fall or newer versions would come up. then we shall see.
Take your time...
We decided to get it here coz the prices are very much controlled anyway.
Besides, the parents get some fun too when the kids are asleep. ;)
Actually, am thinking of getting Nintendo DS Lite too. Really great to have it around esp with the Big Brain Academy (a brain teaser game) to entertain the kids while we're dining out. You know lah, my kids are not interested in food. :(
There's a great game! Bryan would love it too. I only know the French name :Rayman contre les lapins cretins... translated roughly, rayman vs the idiotic rabbits. I LURVE IT!
also on wii? gotta check.
Post a Comment