Wednesday, September 26, 2007

learning styles inventory..



Style Scores

Visual 15
Social 13
Physical 10
Aural 15
Verbal 15
Solitary 11
Logical 11


Hee, couldn't resist doing this test, although I should be running out to grab some groceries now.
Try it out, friends, and find out what your learning styles are.

Hmmm.... never knew that I learn through listening too. Guess the years of training in Germany helped to shape that. During my first lecture I had the biggest cultural shock! My German professor came in and started rattling off and there was not a single transparency flashed!
Soon, I found myself taping down all his lectures for my first semester so that I could get by my first exam. Hee... as most Singaporeans would, I was among the top. :)

Seems pretty much a bit of everything for now. Maybe it's the work I do now: SAHM! A bit of everything?!!

Good to know. Perhaps I'll revisit the test when I join the workforce again. Thanks Lilian for the website.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Wow, that's really good. No wonder so scholarly.

A friend and i were just talking the other day, wondering how the heck people can just go to a foreign uni and learn uni-level subjects in a totally new language. Salute you!

bACk in GERMANY said...

Actually, my friends and I came here with prior knowledge of the language. Still, we found our A level German far from adequate to get us by in lectures in our first semester. It's no longer GCE exam speed, these native speakers just like to speak at the speed of a bullet train... haha, like the German ICE!

It's my husband you must find amazing. He came here for 8 months of language course and then started attending university lectures!