Today's sermon was somewhat special to my heart. As the preacher shared on how one should take heart while facing trials and tribulations, and to ask for wisdom and guidance from God, it suddenly hit me that I've been struggling so much all this while - all the painful childcare experience especially - just because I haven't fixed my eyes on Him. How right was he to have pointed it out. Thank God indeed that this wake up call didn't come any later.
Henceforth, I shall:
Turn (my) eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace
Give (my) heart unto Jesus
And worship His glorious name
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace.
I will definitely ask for His wisdom, love and patience in handling my children. In doing so, I hope I can be a better witness to my own children.
No comments:
Post a Comment