Last Friday when we came home from school, Mommy suddenly had this brilliant idea: Let Bryan play the postman. You can't imagine how thrilled he was. Actually, it was my plan to avoid a confilct situation with him. You see, earlier on, I checked the mailbox and had already taken out a letter. But knowing him, he'd probably kick up a big fuss later when he discovered that I had already done checking the mailbox. Therefore, I decided to let him put the letter back into the mailbox again with this pretend-to-be-a-postman-game. It turned out pretty well and I was glad that I did take some time off for this little pretend play. Coz I realised my son can read Daddy and Mommy's surnames on the mailbox. And he also took time to read the name of the addressee on the envelope. Hmmm, not a bad learning experience, isn't it?




No comments:
Post a Comment