Tuesday, March 06, 2007

some video clips...

I recently discovered many clips on my camera phone. I guess I must have been using it more frequently ever since our old Canon Ixus gave up on us. Just slightly more than three years and it's decided to retire from this world!!! The new Panasonic Lumix has such high resolution settings that files often end up so huge. I shall be experimenting with several settings to get the optimal resolution for the next few days, if the children are cooperative and if I still can summon enough energy for extra activities. You see, the main activity for a SAHM revolves around looking after the children, feeding them well, making sure they are well rested and stay healthy, entertaining them when they are bored, educating them when they are interested to learn, and lastly, reading a whole lot to them so that they'll be contented and have a happy night of sleep, or rather, I shall then have some decent rest.

Actually, I have been cleaning up my disk space for the past few days. I really need to get more organised with the digital datas. Otherwise, I would still find another 300 GB too little for storage. Gotta be burning up some backups and delete the photos away definitely, forever, irrevocably... but that's precisely why I'm procrastinating. What if the backups of backups are damaged? That would mean I'd lose many years of fond memories.

By the way, here are some interesting ones that I've managed to upload onto Multiply.

No comments: