Saturday, March 10, 2007

mee sua - a mighty mistake!



Kristin has always liked noodle and soup. And give her a combination of both, she'd be slurping it down heartily. But this is a messy meal to serve a toddler who has just discovered her own ability to feed herself! For two weeks now, she refuses any forms of help when it comes to matters concerning her bowl, i.e. nobody touches it until she empties its content. What on earth actually made me cook her mee sua for lunch today?

As soon as she finished her meal, I had to carry her off the high chair, taking care that nothing dropped along the way to the bathroom where I then took off her pants and gave her a new pair. And the high chair? I didn't even have the time to inspect the catastrophe coz I had to quickly whisked Kristin off to pick Bryan up from school.

I think I did have some foresight that the meal would not have turned out to be as neat as the past ones. That's why I decided to put her in her high chair for lunch. And luckily the cleaning was thus confined to only one piece of furniture. Here is the shocking aftermath of a mee sua lunch!

Check out those gooey noodle paste on the straps.

No comments: