Wednesday, October 08, 2008

the best cure for a cold...

Isn't a cocktail of paracetamol and pheniramine. It's curry! Even though curry noodle wasn't exactly on my mind as I set out for my lunch date with Alan, Jas and Jacq. 

We have been talking about having laksa for lunch for a really really long time. The first time Alan discovered Magic Wok serve laksa was about 2.5 years ago. What he had in mind was to pre-order assam laksa with the lady boss, Kim. Unfortunately for us, Kim wasn't around last night to take the call. So it was my husband and her husband Wah on the phone. And the result turned out to be curry noodle! 
Anyway, we were pleasantly surprised. 


This evening we had another bowl of soupy udon. 
The kids enjoyed it, while Alan and I were still too full from lunch to eat... 


After two big bowls, I think I'd be rid of my cold by tomorrow morning??? 

No comments: