You know what? Bryan looks like Allan!!! They have the same curvy eyebrows!! This restaurant looks ooh! But don't worry - lot's of these n Singpaore now. I only hope the food here is as good!
And in Singapore, the kids can stay home with grandparents, and you can really have a lovey-dovey romantic dinner with Alan.
Yep, so true with babysitting arrangement in Sg. But sigh... I won't have a nice restaurant in my backyard!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You know what? Bryan looks like Allan!!! They have the same curvy eyebrows!!
This restaurant looks ooh! But don't worry - lot's of these n Singpaore now. I only hope the food here is as good!
And in Singapore, the kids can stay home with grandparents, and you can really have a lovey-dovey romantic dinner with Alan.
Yep, so true with babysitting arrangement in Sg.
But sigh... I won't have a nice restaurant in my backyard!
Post a Comment