K: Mommy, I'm sweet.
M: Yeah, you're sweet.
I paused for a while and I thought if I had been feeding my daughter's vain ego.
M: Who told you that you're sweet?
K: Miss Alka. Miss Alka says I'm a sweet girl! So sweet!
Ouch... toothache!
Btw, Miss Alka is Kristin's teacher this year. Miss Alka once told me that she wouldn't mind having twenty Kristin's in her class. I suppose that's a compliment. But I told Miss Alka, things aren't quite the same at home and I wouldn't be wishing for twenty Kristin's!
4 comments:
It sounds awfully familier - I know, Andre telling me people say he's cute!! The little ones really know how to work their charm, I tell you... Yours is definitely like candy - sweet! (But don't tell her too often!!)
That's so true about Kristine - I already feel like her teacher - give me 20 pls!!
This was a hilarious incident - I was in Tokyo for a meeting and BH and RK flew over later so we could start on a holiday. Our friend was walking up and down the airport waiting for the airport bus when he suddenly began to get timid, hiding behind BH's legs. When we asked him why later, he said - "They think I'm cute, so I'm scared they'll grab me!"
Kristin sure is tweet, tweet like tweety bird :) with her huge eyes, pouty mouth and chubby cheeks.
O yeah... you know who always reminds me of tweety bird?
Marcia Cross on DH! Whenever I look at her face, I think of tweety bird.
RK is so cute... Will grab him for sure!
Mon, your Andre exudes charm naturally. He'll be a very popular guy among girls once puberty hits!
Post a Comment