Saturday, October 11, 2008

kristin@palmengarten.de


Yay daisies! 

He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me...

The new Pocky Girl! It's Pocky... 

Look Mommy, a red leaf! 

Ok, not the wrong thing in the mouth... 

This is my lipstick, Mommy! 


Pocky, yay!

6 comments:

Alcovelet said...

Soo adorable! Her entire package is soo, yowz!! Bryan's too much on the move and too self conscious now to pose for long huh?

I like her fake vampire look *grin*

monlim said...

Your photo taking skills are really awesome. You should do digital scrapblogging and showcase them!

bACk in GERMANY said...

Ad: Given Mommy and play date, you know which one Bryan will choose... sigh!

Kristin isn't posing for long for me either... I usually shoot her on sub auto mode coz she moves too fast for me!

Mon: Thanks... I cheat here and there e.g. sometimes with a good model heehee, brilliant autumn colours, a clear blue sky, and the non-glaring light of dusk (don't you think sunset is too short in Sg). Actually, I never thought a DSLR would have been so fun. Nowadays it's a commonplace in Europe. Every where I go, every mom seems to have one of these. On that pumpkin patch day, mine was the fourth camera... of course, it's probably the most basic one too... the other 2 mommies had huge lenses and Ms McKenna had her pro one with her. And with everything digital, it becomes "cheaper" and faster to practise shooting... i.e. don't like then delete...

haha... scrapblogging/scrapbooking, ermmm... but i haven't got the patience/time... too much distractions now :)

Lilian said...

Luckily she didn't stick the two pocky into her nostrils :) She looks so chubby here, and you say you have trouble feeding her?

Can you share the details for the last photo? Thanks.

bACk in GERMANY said...

That's why I waste all my time trying to feed her...
Chubby face is probably from all the Pocky sticks.
But I think Appellin helps a little.

The last photo of this series:
On sub-auto, aperture priority (AV on dial), shutter 1/60, aperture 6.3, ISO 400, AF.

Alcovelet said...

All that photolish!!! Aiyayayai! Where's my dictionary ...