Lilian: Very paiseh. I stole that pic from McKenna. She's the photographer. Don't know what aperture. But I have someone to ask now. :) Our kids where got pose for us, you know lah.
Monica: The first thing I noticed when the doctor placed her on my tummy during her birth was her eyes. They were open and Kristin was so alert.... unlike Bryan whose eyes were seldom open throughout the whole first month.
Adeline: Think Kristin's school/classmates all looked so cute. McKenna captures them well.
4 comments:
Great picture. She looks like she's going Who Who Who, Owl Who...hahaha. So what's the aperture you used here?
LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!!! Sigh...
Wow! And Kristin features heavily. It's her lovely expressive eyes lah. And the rest of the package is so beguiling.
Lilian: Very paiseh. I stole that pic from McKenna. She's the photographer. Don't know what aperture. But I have someone to ask now. :) Our kids where got pose for us, you know lah.
Monica: The first thing I noticed when the doctor placed her on my tummy during her birth was her eyes. They were open and Kristin was so alert.... unlike Bryan whose eyes were seldom open throughout the whole first month.
Adeline: Think Kristin's school/classmates all looked so cute. McKenna captures them well.
Post a Comment