Tuesday, October 21, 2008

trick or treat...

"Trick or treat, smell my feet, 
Give me something good to eat. 
Otherwise, I don't care, 
I'll go down your underwear." 

Bryan learnt this chant from one of his friends in school. He's very tickled by it and has been repeating it for the sake of irritating me at home most of the time. 

Tonight, I decided to make some improvisation with the kids.

So we had a few variations, 

"Trick or treat, stomp your feet, 
Give me something good to eat. 
Otherwise, I don't care, 
I'll snip off your pretty hair!" 

or 

"Trick or treat, stinky feet, 
Give me something good to eat. 
Otherwise, I don't care, 
I'll turn into a hungry bear!"

or

"... I'll give you a hungry bear."

Yep Halloween is near, and I haven't got any costumes yet. Arrggghhh... 

2 comments:

Ivana said...

"Trick or treat, costumes quick,
Give me something good to eat.
Otherwise, I don't care,
I'll go out in my underwear."

bACk in GERMANY said...

Haha... thanks for the idea! :) I'm sure my kids think it's not that cold...