Bryan: Eat Char Siew Pau's. Many Char Siew Pau's!
Mommy: Whom did we meet the last time when we were in London?
Bryan: Gan-die and gan-ma! We stayed with them.
Mommy: Did we meet any kids?
Bryan, Thought for a while: oh yeah yeah... Sean. I met Sean.
Mommy: What about Sean's mommy? Do you remember her?
Bryan: Oh yeah yeah yeah... But I can't remember her name.
Sorry Aunty Lilian, you're not a kid. Bryan can't remember your name. :p
5 comments:
Ooooh Bryan, Isabelle would love to play with you and Kristin...
= )
My gosh, Bryan's memory! WOW! I can tell you Sean would not remember much about that day, much less the names of the kids he met then.
Hey Ivana!
When will you be arriving?
We are flying in late on Thursday night. Alan has taken off for Friday, Monday and Tuesday. We'll be flying back at 8pm on Tuesday night.
Aiyah Lilian... his memory is jolted only because I asked him if we met any kids.
Did I tell you how disappointed he was when he found out that the London Bridge was just a plain' ol' bridge... and he insisted I was wrong and that the Tower Bridge was the London Bridge... Couldn't argue with him. He was 35 months old, almost 3. So I could still distract him with other things...
We are only arriving friday evening. And leaving Monday late afternoon. oooh you're having a nice long break!
Post a Comment