Thursday, March 08, 2007

a true blue toddler...

As I was walking out of the bedrooms with the milk bottles, there came Kristin running to me, rattling off a whole bunch of toddler language - I put back, I put back! Me! Me! Wait a second, she wanted to help me put the bottles back in the right place!!! Haha! This is an overzealous toddler trying to help in every possible way she can think of! When she put the bottles into the sink - well, she tried. Mommy had to help a little coz she's too tiny to reach the sinktop. You know, all the things here are made for the huge giants in this country and our Kristin is very petite for her age even. When she was done, she grinned at me proudly, waiting for her "great-job-hug"! Yeah, she did get one from me!

2 comments:

Vivian Tay said...

Hey, Cheryl does that too! You know, she uses "Me too!", "My or Mine!" & "Me first!" a lot. Does Bryan use these phrases when he was young? Certainly not Brandon. I'm wondering if these phrases are common among kids with older siblings :P

bACk in GERMANY said...

Yeah, I think it's pretty common among 2nd kids, especially when the older one is a boy and the younger one is a girl. At least this is what I see from the kids in church in Sg. Remember, Brandon and Bryan belonged to the league "Men of few words". Well, at least when they were younger then. :)