I joined another of Bryan's field trips again. It was an excursion to a pumpkin patch.
I don't think I'd have so much to time to join my kids on field trips once I'm back in Singapore. Though I'll only be working part-time, how busy my weekly schedule is still remains to be seen, esp when I need to be back at work for not more than 3 times a week. I'm still hoping for not more than twice a week, fingers crossed on that one.
Bryan with a huge pumpkin.
Bryan running down the plum orchard, adjacent to pumpkin patch. The plums were sugar sweet! Nothing is indeed fresher than when it's from the source, directly!
6 comments:
My dear, your photography skills is really improving by leaps and bounds! The last picture is really cool. Good job!
Thanks, darling!
DPS gives pretty good intro to digital photography....
am still playing around. And of course, that was one of the better ones from multiple shots. Plus the colours of autumn in themselves are already beautiful! All that was lacking was a bright sunny day!
Aren't you glad you have a new toy to play with now...?
Am thinking of camcorder now... haha.. sure have ways to spend my first pay check again!
I can't believe, gasp! You're amazing. Honey, you're a star!! Did you read that DPS newsletter I sent you? How To Sell Your Stuff At Fairs ...
So so pretty! Really great shots. And the pumpkin patch looks so cool, like in the Harry Potter movie.
mon: stopped Harry Potter movie @ no. 1. Books at 3rd or 4th one, can't remember... that's when the kids came. something i can certainly explore with them when they are ready for the hocus pocus!
Ad: Again, it's the colours lah... and erm, the slightly-off-centre tip. Yeah... got the newsletter... sell my stuff? No lah... how to? So amateur!
Don't shy, Cindy. Talent with a capital T!!!
Post a Comment