Wednesday, September 24, 2008

dash and dot

While getting ready to go to school this morning, Bryan all of a sudden asked me what it meant to have a dash and then a dot. 

For a moment (in my usual sleepy state of mind), I wondered why my son would be thinking about Morse code so early in the morning... Does he even know Morse code? Where did we read about it? etc

and then I thought again... 

"You mean the exclamation mark??? As in !!!!"
Nope... we don't have a genius here. Just a sleepy-head mommy!
 

4 comments:

Lilian said...

Haha, I thought Morse code immediately too :)

bACk in GERMANY said...

So this is a genuine mommy mistake... *snigger*

serena said...

Hi there! Been really busy. Just dropping by to say hello.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Hi Serena!

Haven't heard from you quite a while...
Hope you have time to relax, catch some breathe and bake and have fun with your daughter though...

O yes... I'm looking for kaki's to attend Jocelyn Shu's baking classes at Shermay's Cooking School, interested? Not now lah... when I'm back in Sg.