You Are an Afternoon Person |
![]() You can find energy any time of the day ... or night! You prefer to be out and about when most other people are. Very early mornings or very late nights aren't really your thing. You're practically solar powered, and the afternoon is when do best. |
Seriously???
I'm one who needs an afternoon nap! Ask my kids. They won't lie!
Just because I can wake up (occasionally - I stress again... not on a daily basis) early enough to catch a 6 am flight doesn't qualify me as a day person. A flight you know... you know the cost of missing one right? So I'm a prudent person when money is concerned but I still very much prefer night activities... ahem, ok, you ladies know what - blogging lah! What were you thinking? No naughty thoughts ok! Young people reading this blog here!
Let me tag some of you to do this one:
1) Alcove
2) Wrong Side of Thirty - sure morning one!
3) Cottontimer - night owl, this one :)
4) Adventures of Babybel
5) Taipei101
C'mon, you know who you are... start the ball rolling and tag others too!
P/S. Let the actual time be recorded at Friday, Sep 19, 1.30 am. Something's wrong with blogspot. How is it that both my posts were published simultaneously?

5 comments:
I am sooo a night person! My bed-time is 2-10am, which means I'm never up to see my daughter go to school *blushes*
I went to bed at about 3.40 am, took a nap and was up at 7.30 am...
Am so gonna come back to sleep after sending the kids off... Bad day to be sleeping late/early cos cannot rely on hubby to drop the kids off at kindergarten! He's out of town...
But guess what? Between now and 12 noon, I'll be wide awake!!!
Urb, zhun ming!
I'm a night bird! That was easy! But now with Isabelle it's even worse... I HATE the mornings with a vengence and I'm starting to want to nap in the afternoons!
How's Belle doing now?
Haha... now I wonder why we are so obsessed about putting the kids down for a nap...
Post a Comment