Nice! I'm not much good at dslrs cos they're so heavy, but we have one sitting at home - the Nikon D80. Anyway, am surprised - you guys know the best kept secret in town - John 3:16! They're the best, especially when they tell you not to buy if they think it's redundant. They're good people, these two boys!
i missed the post on that ... u bought your dslr from john 3:16? what did i missed? My personal first camera (not digital but film) is bought from them. That's like 15 years ago. It's still sitting in the dry cabinet!
Oh... I think I did not post anything on my DSLR. Wasn't at John 3:16 to buy my camera in person, Alan was the one who got it for me. He's all impressed! Ever since, we've been spreading the good news.
7 comments:
I see someone has been to a certain big, huge, lab ;)
photo + nice frame = very nice photo! :) A happy soul now!
nice photo + nice frame = gorgeous picture
Nice! I'm not much good at dslrs cos they're so heavy, but we have one sitting at home - the Nikon D80. Anyway, am surprised - you guys know the best kept secret in town - John 3:16! They're the best, especially when they tell you not to buy if they think it's redundant. They're good people, these two boys!
I'm no good either... just having fun clicking away. Any good shots came out of sheer luck.
Am still experimenting... doing reading on the web, e.g. http://web.canon.jp/imaging/enjoydslr/index.html
Dust off your Nikon D80 and take a few indoor shots... you might like what you see and then the weight just doesn't matter anymore. :)
Oh yes... I will send streams of people to John 3:16... They are the best in town!
i missed the post on that ... u bought your dslr from john 3:16? what did i missed? My personal first camera (not digital but film) is bought from them. That's like 15 years ago. It's still sitting in the dry cabinet!
Oh... I think I did not post anything on my DSLR. Wasn't at John 3:16 to buy my camera in person, Alan was the one who got it for me. He's all impressed! Ever since, we've been spreading the good news.
Post a Comment