Thursday, September 04, 2008

to-do-list

Note to self: Gotta catch up with some friends before we move back at the end of the year.

Here's a to-do-list: 
1) Kassel
2) Berlin
3) Dresden
4) Munich
5) Hockenheim
6) London
7) Billingshausen

and if we really have a weekend free, perhaps Brussels? 

Arrrgh, it's been raining all day... grey grey grey! So depressing... :(

5 comments:

Ivana said...

Wah! So ambitious!

bACk in GERMANY said...

Already in planning... at least for # 1, 5 & 6.

What a time to leave now really...
Bryan and Kristin are finally nicely settled in the preschool and we are getting mobile and comfortable visiting old friends and travelling around... I so don't want to leave... sob!

Alcovelet said...

oh, oh, oh..., sigh. You can always go back to visit?

Ivana said...

We're planning for your #6 and your 'perhaps Brussels' and I so would love to go back to Munich. I had such fond memories there during our summer hols pre-Isabelle.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Ivana:
I'm sure you've got lots of opportunities. At least another 1.5 years for you guys, right? Seize the day/week/month!
I hope the coming winter and summer months would be a lot better for you than the previous ones we had.
So you'll be in London too?
The husbands have to work weekends right?

Adeline:
Not quite the same when it's flying all 12 hours and then visiting...
no more season changes too that I love so much! and the cool weather and dry air... I'm so gonna miss all of that! And food too!!!! Besides, I'm half German - need my yoghurt, bread, cheese and sausages! Funny thing is I never crave much for Sg food.