I always love autumn. Perhaps it's cos the much needed cool air to give some respite to a hot summer, although the past two summers hadn't been the hottest in history.
I love autumn for the beautiful colours too. A walk or a drive through the countryside now is just so beautiful, as if one had stepped into a fairy tale picture book.
Though it's a pretty grey day for autumn and I feel like curling up in bed with a book, I'm still gonna miss this cool air and melancholy of the fall.
This is my house downstairs. Not as grand looking as Lilian's. Besides, the grey background doesn't do much justice to this otherwise pretty pleasant environment. Didn't have my DSLR with me too... well, it's not something you carry around with you everyday! But I did have Lumix in my bag. Not too bad already... who carries a camera in her handbag everyday?
I always like to observe this wall at this time of the year. There are more colours with each passing day in the fall. This will, however, be the last time I'm watching this colourful wall.
Just a close-up to show you what I mean by colours. :)
The brother and sister, what a rare sight indeed!
Below are just two other pictures I took on our way home from school. Just stood amazed once again, wondering how many colours leaves could actually have!
5 comments:
I liked that first picture, your Lumix did good :) Your house downstairs very nice, very modern; I like things simple, my place is just busy-busy-busy.
Kristin looks so much like you in this picture...what a cutie.
Gosh, your place downstairs is so lush with greenery. Totally beautiful. I like that little sideways I'm-so- squashed- Mummy-better-take-that-pic-now look from Kristine! Your kids ah... gorgeous, and very good-natured looking.
I LOVE autumn colours. Unfortunately we're always in SG, so can only see from tv and photos. Your pics are awesome! The hues are just stunning.
Lilian: Still gotta use the Lumix now and then. :) It feels strange now to take photos using the LCD screen instead of a viewfinder. Look at all my corners!
Adeline: Hahaha.... good natured? And we all know that looks can be deceiving! :o)
Monica: Oh yes... autumn days are beautiful, esp on a sunny day... the light just brings out the nuances!
Hi Cindy,
Feeling a little sad about leaving and apprehensive about the transition back? Bet you had similar reservations some 3 yrs ago?
Don't worry too much, enjoy the rest of your time there. I'm sure your family will settle down just fine :)
Oh, how I love the bro & sis shot. So sweet!
Post a Comment