Tell me you couldn't stop laughing.
I was at my computer, my usual spot in the living room. All of a sudden, a very bored Bryan came up behind me and said, "Look at me, Mom!"
I turned around and broke into a hysterical laughing fit.
Before I came to Germany, I remember shopping for school supplies to be shipped over, e.g. art and craft materials, crayons, drawing blocks, origami papers, glitter glue etc. Books, flash cards... hoping that I would be at home happily teaching my kids.
I was keen to teach a then 27 month-old Bryan to tell time... so that he knows what to do when and not bother me.
I was more eager for him to learn reading than he is himself, even today. So I hope he can read on his own and not come bothering me to read to him anymore.
I thought I would clap, cheer and laugh (read: deliriously happy) each time he reached a milestone...
Actually... no? I don't think I laughed so hard that my bladder was gonna give way when he "shot" himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment