Sunday, September 21, 2008

counting down...

8 weeks till the movers come... 
+ 
5 weeks of temporary apartment
=
13 weeks to flying back to Sg... 

1) movers - which company? Not confirmed yet. 
2) temp apt - found one! But not booked yet. 
3) flights - searched online. Can't fixed up date yet. 

So messy... I am so NOT looking forward to moving away... sigh!

3 comments:

Alcovelet said...

Oh no, sob. It's breaking your heart to move, that's why you're taking your time. You've already got a checklist there, so you can work your down easily. In the meanwhile, chill, take more pictures, and remember to BREATHE!

monlim said...

are u glad to be coming back? how long were you in Germany?

bACk in GERMANY said...

Adeline: Have been out the whole day to breathe... and take photos...

When it comes to packing, I take my husband's advice seriously, i.e. when I do things last minute, I only need one minute... and packing is best done when you have no minutes! Otherwise, can you imagine my last days here? Packing, packing, packing... so chaam, no life then...

Monica: Not too long... only 3 years... but that's a life time for Kristin cos she has been away since 12 weeks old, though I think everyone in the family will need some adjustments...