I'm not sure if any of you out there enjoy scrapbooking. This is something I've always wanted to start... want - very different from what I actually do in real life.
My church friend in Singapore, Emeline, does the most amazing thing: Just give her paper and glue and she makes magic! Cross over to her beautiful blog at Scrapvilla and be inspired.
I really admire people who can scrapbook - amazing, what they can do! I'm the sort with 5 thumbs on each hand though, sigh. Hey! Now I know where RK gets it from!!
2 comments:
I really admire people who can scrapbook - amazing, what they can do! I'm the sort with 5 thumbs on each hand though, sigh. Hey! Now I know where RK gets it from!!
Yep... Em is so amazing, she really has the gift in making all things beautiful!
Oh... RK can build Lego's! That needs a creative eye too!
Post a Comment