Ouch, Mr Smart Mouth!! Wonder if he'll get along with RK - his best friend is another one of these, and I think they get along because of this back and forth mouthing. Haha!
You see... I don't see how orang utan (2 Malay words) can be pronounced as only one word in the American way.
It was also the way he copied the "please" part from you. Ooh.
Haha....this is hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ouch, Mr Smart Mouth!! Wonder if he'll get along with RK - his best friend is another one of these, and I think they get along because of this back and forth mouthing. Haha!
You see... I don't see how orang utan (2 Malay words) can be pronounced as only one word in the American way.
It was also the way he copied the "please" part from you. Ooh.
Haha....this is hilarious!
Post a Comment