Look at her eyes! What a cutie! But yes, I get that n my house too! At this age, the boys all want to snap their fingers, whistle and wink. It's so funny to see them practice in front of the mirror!
Oops, I better keep this from Brandon. He has a few accidental whistles and mighty proud of himself. Think it would drive him nuts to see Kristin doing it so effortlessly!
6 comments:
Look at her eyes! What a cutie! But yes, I get that n my house too! At this age, the boys all want to snap their fingers, whistle and wink. It's so funny to see them practice in front of the mirror!
Haha... I thought they only start looking at the mirror when they hit the teenage years...
O yes, those eyes... Hubby and I just realised that Kristin hasn't changed much for the past 1.5 years... Gotta go check the photos again.
Can't agree more on the eyes!
Oops, I better keep this from Brandon. He has a few accidental whistles and mighty proud of himself. Think it would drive him nuts to see Kristin doing it so effortlessly!
I think it's "accidental" for Kristin too.
Stairdy Poon Pee Pee!!! Even Brian can't do it well and Sean too has been trying his darndest but unsuccessfully! And she looks so cute doing it :)
Hee... a cute Ah-Lian!
Post a Comment